How can SolarFix® PTFE help your business?
Why choose Solarfix® PTFE?
- Knowing you are making the best product possible!
- Improve your workmanship
- Improve customer confidence
- Improving your competitive position
- Increase marketable advantages compared to traditional sewing thread
- Minimizing customer returns and warranty costs
- SolarFix is currently used in many major markets across the USA
- You will appreciate smoother sewing and less "down time"
- Your customers will appreciate the idea of a guarantee against seam breakage due to UV or chemical degradation
- Multiple sizes to give you the versatility and a consistent seam appearance
- The Clear thread option makes for easier matching of fabrics
Solarfix® PTFE Thread Size: 1360
Used for: Residential Awnings, Commercial Awnings, Retractable Awnings, Lightweight Covers, Bimini Top, Bobbin Thread for Marine Upholstery.
Solarfix® PTFE Thread Size: 2000
Used for: Marine Covers, Polycarbonate Enclosures, Pontoon Tops, Boat Tops, Attaching Zippers, Webbing and Hook & Loop.