The purpose of this policy is to document the steps necessary to return items to The Miami Corporation for consideration of credit.
All items being returned to Miami Corp for credit must have an RMA number and this number must be fully visible on the outside of the package in order for us to accept it. Any item sent to us without a visible and valid RMA number will be refused.
In order to obtain an RMA number, please call our Customer Service Department. Have your account number and invoice number ready. We will be happy to mail a UPS return shipping label for your package if one or more of the following conditions are met:
- Item being returned is a stocked item (may incur a restocking fee)
- Item being returned has been purchased within the last 30 days
- Item is being returned due to a Miami Corporation error
- Item is defective (manufactures warranties apply)
For proper consideration of credit items should also be returned in their original packaging, with all manufactures manuals and warranty cards.
The Miami Corporation reserves the right to deny any return, charge restocking fees, and charge return freight charges at our discretion.
Some of the factors used to determine the credit amount given are:
- marked or cut material
- item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- item that has signs of use
- item not in its original packaging
- item that has been opened
- item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts
- item returned for a color match, but matches our master sample
Any special order/custom manufactured item, unless defective.
Any labor credit pursued must be requested at the time of RMA issuance. Miami Corporation will issue labor credit IF and ONLY IF the manufacturer honors the credit. These credits are issued after the item is returned back to the manufacturer and credit has been issued to us. We will only issue labor credits in the amount that was issued by the manufacturer.